Dr. Dagan has distinguished himself with a wide range of professional credentials and provides his patients with a wealth of medical knowledge and highly skilled clinical techniques. He is board certified in Ear, Nose, Throat, Head and Neck Surgery. He completed a dual fellowship in Facial, Plastic and Reconstructive as well as Craniofacial and skull base Surgery.
He has studied and trained at some of the most highly regarded medical and educational institutions including the world famous Cleveland Clinic, Columbia University and the Tel Aviv Sackler School of Medicine. At Columbia University’s St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital he participated with Dr. Peter Costantino on complex reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Dagan is an active member of the following organizations:
- American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- The New York Facial Plastic Surgery Society
- Fellow of the esteemed American College of Surgeons
- Fellow member of the American Medical Association.