Great doctor, I am super satisfied with my cosmetic surgical results, I would recommend to anyone.
The doctor performed a non invasive manhattan lift on me and i love it. everyone asks me if i went on vacation or if i lost weight! he was very professional and his assistant is the best. i highly recommend dr. dagan to everyone seeking cosmetic help.
Dr Dagan was my third nose job surgeon. Out of all three I was most pleased and satisfied with Dr. Dagan’s patience, knowledge and work. He takes him time to make sure I understood what can be done realistically and what can not. He is far from greedy like some other plastic surgeons. His staff is also very caring and you never have to wait to see him. Dr. Dagan thanks for the nice nose!
I had nasolabial folds and acne scarring. Previous fillers had left my right side less full than my left. I had 4 syringes, more in the right side than left. I am very happy with the results. I noticed immediate improvement, with more over the time. I have not had any adverse reactions. It’s been 2 years and I don’t need a touch up. It hurt more than other fillers but was worth it. I noticed many of the unhappy users had injections around the eyes, which isn’t suggested for Artefill. The skin is too thin. Side effects are possible and likely.
Dr. Dagan is very honest about the services that are needed. He likes to keep you looking natural, but beautiful.
Loved it! Really clear breakdown of expectations and everyone is super friendly.
Corrects: inadequate, short, thin or insufficient eyelashes
Length of Procedure: 1 minute
Number of Treatments: 16 weeks
Longevity: 6-12 months
Recovery Time: None
Are you dealing with ever-thinning lashes? See what LATISSE® can do for you!
LATISSE® grows your eyelashes longer, fuller and darker over time! Ask your doctor is LATISSE® is right for you!
Great lashes aren’t grown overnight.
LATISSE® works gradually – with full results not expected until 16 weeks of application.
Once you start, continue applying the topical solution each night and follow the simple directions. Your eyelashes will
return to their previous length and fullness in no time!
LATISSE® Doesn’t just get your lashes longer, but DARKER, and THICKER TOO! So make sure not to stop the treatment until the FULL 16-WEEK Treatment Cycle.
Here Are Some Tips for the Best Results from Doctors Who Recommend LATISSE® Themselves!
- Make it a ROUTINE. Try to incorporate LATISSE® into your nightly routine — for example, after you’ve washed your face and brushed your teeth.
- Have PATIENCE. LATISSE® takes time to work. Only use it once a night. Use of LATISSE®more than once a day will not increase the growth of eyelashes more than use once a day.
- Start FRESH. LATISSE® is best applied to a clean surface. Before getting started, be sure to remove makeup and contacts.
- Beware of GERMS. Don’t let the tip of the bottle or applicator contact your fingers or any other unintended surface, in order to avoid contamination by common bacteria known to cause infections.
- Chart your PROGRESS. When you start using LATISSE® solution, be sure to mark your calendar and take pictures throughout weeks, so you can have your own “Before & After Gallery.”
LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% Important Information
LATISSE® is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes.
Important Safety Information
If you use/used prescription products for eye pressure problems, use LATISSE® under doctor care. May cause brown darkening of the colored part of the eye which is likely permanent. LATISSE® may cause eyelid skin darkening which may be reversible. Only apply at base of upper lashes. DO NOT APPLY to lower lid. Hair may grow outside the treatment area. If you have eye problems/surgery, consult your doctor. Common side effects include itchy and red eyes. If discontinued, lashes gradually return to previous appearance.